The Montblanc company is a German company that was founded in the early 1900's under a different name, then became Montblanc in 1910. According to 'The Montblanc Diary and Collector's Guide' written by Jens Rosler, the first pens with the white star on the cap were produced in 1914, long before Hitler's rise to power. The white star represents the snow-capped mountain Montblanc which was also, '..black at the bottom, white at the top and the greatest among its peers.' It does resemble a Star of David, but we have found no evidence that the resemblance is intentional.
Montblanc's logo stands for 'peak of excellence'. The brand epitomizes all things luxurious.Mont Blanc pens are exquisitely made, the fountain pen nibs are handmade and are like writing with silk. From the traditional Mont Blanc Meisterstuck collection, to the modern Mont Blanc Starwalker range, the Mont Blanc pen collection has something for all tastes and desires. To own a montblanc is the true meaning of luxury and style.
Cartridge fountain pen, retractable rhodium-plated 18 K gold nib, barrel and cap made of 925 sterling silver with wave pattern, cap inlaid with Montblanc emblem, three rings in 925 sterling silver, platinum-plated clip set with a synthetic azure-coloured gemstone
- Writing System: Cartridge fountain pen (no converter)
- Nib: Hand-crafted rhodium-plated 18 K gold nib
- Nib Widths: M
- Barrel: 925 sterling silver with wave pattern, forepart in black precious resin
- Cap: 925 sterling silver with wave pattern inlaid with Montblanc emblem
- Trim: Three rings in 925 sterling silver with embossed Montblanc brand name
- Clip: Platinum-plated clip set with a synthetic azure-coloured gemstone, with individual serial number.